Freitag, 23. September 2011

AVPM - Improved DVD

For those who are (still) not tired of AVPM:
Our dear friend Skippi is giving our Fanmade-DVD an awesome facelift - improving both: audio and video quality.
We just saw a preview version of it and are simply speechless. I never knew that such an improvement is possible.

See the magic for yourself:




Notice: it's better than the starkid version :-)

So there will be a release with the better video quality coming soon. And yet another (final) release with the best audio and video quality possible in 2012.

4 Kommentare:

  1. wann wird man denn mit der dvd rechnen können und wird diese mit (deutschen) untertiteln sein?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Fans, hallo jjbgood,

    da Yuffi anscheinend gerade im Stress ist ;-)antworte ich dir heute mal. Die DVD ist fertig und auch schon auf 3 Hoster verteilt. Aktuell schauen wir noch mal nach, das sich kein grober Fehler in die DVD eingeschlichen hat und Yuffi bereitet parallel die Daten auf um die Links zu posten. Ich wünschen allen viel Spaß bei dem Musical und der DVD, die Yuffi sicher in den nächsten Tagen freigeben wird.

    Viele Grüße an alle Fans,
    Skippi

    P.S. Für uns geht die Arbeit weiter, Versprochen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Links kommen morgen. Versprochen ;-).

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I must say that I'm very impressed with these subtitles.

    In case you are interested(for the upcoming improved DVD) i could send you my updated SRT files.

    There is basically no "???" left anywhere. I have corrected a lot of minor mistakes, and filled out all of the missing dialog.

    But the reason for my post. Can you upload SRT's of Starship? I have a few minor mistakes there i would love to fix as well. (If nothing else, for my local version. But I'd be more than willing to upload my version).

    Sincerly
    Tobias
    Denmark.

    AntwortenLöschen